Istanbul’s Blue Mosque is one of the buildings you pass when walking the route I used for the virtual journey story. This magnificent building makes a great design and is part of the skyline of Istanbul. The picture used to make this design was taken in 1996 so it’s already a classic. Get this design from the Virtual Journey series on your favourite colour hoody.
About the hoody:
- Made with medium-heavy fabric of 50% cotton and 50% polyester for that cozy feel and warmth you need in a hoodie
- Sustainable and highly durable.
- Tear-away label for a scratch-free experience with no discomfort.
- Ethically grown and harvested cotton with sustainable production.
- Oeko-Tex certified dyes with low environmental impact